Guys – I just found out that this mod was pulled due to malware issues. I have been contacted by the co-author and they are in the process of updating the mod, and have even said there will be a surprise when it’s released. Once I know it’s out there I will update this again. Thanks to Shadowfake for contacting me! <3
Hey guys I know it’s been a while since one of my Skyrim posts but since installing it on a new computer I’m probably going to feature more sexy mods for the game. This week we look at the Aurora Follower.
I know a lot of people hate Lydia and I actually stick with her out of loyalty honestly but lately…I’ve felt the urge to have a follower that could match my character’s….um…features. This is where the Aurora follower comes into play. This is a mod featured on Skyrim Nexus Mods and is created by VRDaphni and Shadowfake.
Aurora is not only beautiful but I love to pair her with the Hunting Grounds Outfit by Nimezis (click here for that mod) for an extra sexy elf in amazing armor. According to the information on Skyrim Nexus Mods here are her stats:
Body Type: UNP and CBBE
With or Without the Tattoo
All spells except heal other are in her left hand to make sure she does not use magic in both hands.
- Healing (Self and others)
- Flames and Firebolts
- Iron, oak, and stone flesh depending on her level-
- Alteration (for the flesh spells)
- Fighting Stance
- Light Foot
Combat Behavior: She will use both Melee and Magic, but will favor the sword.
- She starts by casting a Flesh spell on herself.
- She usually does the above while charging toward the enemy.
- She will use her projectile spells until she gets into sword range then switch to sword.
- After that she uses a combination to Flames/Sparks (depending of the enemy) and sword attacks.
- She will recast Flesh spells as needed.
- If the enemy runs she will pursue, if he gets out of range of her sword swings she will pelt him with her projectile spells.
- Once an enemy dies she goes after a new one, once again she pelts them with projectile spells until she reaches sword range.
- If she has no way to get close enough to use her sword, then she focuses on barraging them with her projectile spells.
You can marry her, she is essential and will not die, but she will go down, she is powerful, but not over powerful and she will run low on magic.
As usual, I would recommend installing these through the Nexus Mod Manager for easy installation. I think Aurora is beautiful and great job to the creators for such an amazing mod!